||Ira Ehrenpreis of DBL Partners shares a venture capitalist's
view on cleantech innovation with 2016 attendees.
CleanTech Innovation Showcase is the premier one-day event to experience the latest cleantech innovations, ideas and initiatives. The 2017 CleanTech Innovation Showcase will be held Monday, June 26, at the Bell Harbor International Conference Center in Seattle.
- Network with 500+ cleantech industry leaders, investors, policymakers and media from across the U.S., Canada and beyond.
- See the next-generation of clean technologies from 24 featured presenting companies.
- Tour the CleanTech Innovation Expo featuring international pavilions, company exhibits, technology demonstrations, research posters and more.
- Visit the Cascadia CleanTech Accelerator startup pavilion.
- Learn from renowned keynote speakers and panelists.
Apply to Present
||SuperCritical Technologies CEO Craig Husa spotlights the
companies latest clean energy innovation at the 2016 event.
Twenty-four presenting companies will be selected to receive 20 minutes at the podium to detail their latest innovations, ideas and initiatives. Don't miss this great opportunity to spotlight your cleantech innovation. Apply now!
Presenting companies range from early-stage startups working on a prototype to world-leaders touting new cleantech innovations and initiatives. Examples from last year's presenting companies include Boeing, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Beta Hatch, SuperCritical Technologies and Kane Environmental. See the full 2016 presenting company list.
|Exhibit, Sponsor and Build Your Brand
||Join Pacific Northwest National Laboratory and build your
brand as a sponsor or exhibitor.
Build your brand at the CleanTech Innovation Showcase through exhibit, sponsorship and other opportunities. Gain exposure and face-to-face access with 500+ cleantech industry leaders, investors, policymakers and media.
Exhibit space starts at $1,000. Each CleanTech Innovation Showcase exhibitor receives:
- 10'x10' space within the CleanTech Innovation Showcase exhibit hall
- Two full-day admission tickets ($570 value)
- 10% registration discount on all additional admission tickets
- 6' display table and one chair
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
Larger exhibit and pavilion opportunities are available.
Download our sponsorship and exhibitor sheet for available benefit packages. Or, contact Kate Kavuma for a custom branding package.
Why You Should Attend
||PARTNER | INVEST | EDUCATE
CleanTech Innovation Showcase gathers 500+ industry
leaders, investors, policymakers and media to celebrate
what's next in clean technologies.
Last year's CleanTech Innovation Showcase attracted cleantech industry leaders from four continents, convening in Seattle to see technology innovations and featured presentations from industry notables. The event truly is a who's who of the Northwest region's cleantech industry. No other event gives you unprecedented access to:
- Cleantech industry leaders and decision makers
- Private industry, government and university researchers
- Angel, corporate and venture capital investors
- Federal, state, county and municipal policymakers
- Foreign leaders and delegations
- Business and industry media
Who attends the CleanTech Innovation Showcase? The following organizations took part in last year's event:
- 38 Zeros
- 425 Business
- AdvanTec Global Innovations
- Ag Energy Solutions
- Alaska Center for Energy and Power
- Alset Energy
- Automated Ag Systems
- Battery Informatics
- Beta Hatch
- Boeing Company
- Botanic Air Corp.
- Consulate General of Canada
- Cloud Instruments
- Cloutier Global
- Composite Recycling Technology Center
- DBL Partners
- Distributed Energy Management
- Doosan GridTech
- Dorsey & Whitney
- Economic Development Council of Seattle & King County
- Element 8
- Enwave Seattle
- Global Remediation Solutions
- Governor Jay Inslee's Office
- Hestia Home Biogas
- Hot Rock Energy Research Organization
- HydroStar USA
- Imber Water Treatment
- Ionic Windows
- Japan External Trade Organization
- K&L Gates
- Kane Environmental
- MacDonald-Miller Facility Solutions
- Merrill Lynch
- MiCharge Community
- Mobius Microfarms
- Modern Electron
- Moss Adams
- Office of Congressman Reichert
- Oregon BEST
- OutBack Power Technologies
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Perkins Coie
- Pivotal Presentations
- Protium Innovations
- Puget Sound Energy
- Romero Park P.S.
- Ronin8 Technologies
- Senate Majority Caucus Coalition
- Senator Patty Murray's Office
- Smart Vineyards
- Splitvane Engineering
- Stillwater Benefits
- SuperCritical Technologies
- UniEnergy Technologies
- University of Alaska
- University of Washington
- UW Clean Energy Institute
- Vartega Carbon Fiber Recycling
- Washington State Department of Commerce
- Washington State Legislature
- Washington State University
- Wells Fargo
- Xextex Corporation
- ZILA Works
- ZincNyx Energy Solutions