Ask any of our members about the benefit of belonging and almost everyone will say, "Because of the people you meet and the value they bring.” It’s empowering to connect with a large group of people who feel the same way you do about making cleantech happen in Washington State. The connections made and knowledge gained and shared through the Alliance has the potential to make Washington State the leader in the U.S. cleantech market.
Become a Member; Join the CleanTech Alliance
Your company’s membership in the Alliance provides the following benefits:
- Membership for all employees
- Discounted rates for events for each employee
- Alliance bimonthly e-newsletter and event notices
- Access to the CleanTech Alliance Health Trust (2 or more employees required)
- Discount Purchasing at Office Depot and Other Premier Suppliers
- Discounts on WeWork work space and membership
- Committee membership opportunities for all employees
- Listing in the CleanTech Alliance online directory
Recognition at Annual Meeting and CleanTech Showcase
- Listing on Alliance letterhead and in Alliance staff auto-signatures (Gold & Platinum)
- Preferred consideration for sponsorship and hosting opportunities
- May be nominated to the Board of Directors
Click here to join.
Public Policy Advocacy
The CleanTech Alliance provides the only unified voice for businesses and organizations to influence public policy and advocate for cleantech solutions. Our Government Affairs Committee acts as a liaison between membership and influential people in local and state government. As a member, you’ll be kept up-to-date on topics of relevance to you including STEM education and research, workforce development, and other policies that affect your ability to run a profitable businesses. You can become involved on the Alliance’s Government Affairs Committee and help analyze and shape our policy positions. Our visible involvement in public policy is one of the ways that our members demonstrate their thought leadership in our category.
The events hosted by the Alliance are extremely well attended—and for good reason. They serve two extremely important purposes. These events are forums where the latest innovations and practices are presented and discussed. There is no other organization providing such opportunities in our region, or perhaps the country. The other dramatic benefit is the chance to connect with the people who attend. These are the decision makers of our region. You will be at the center of cleantech.The Alliance produces monthly and relevant, topic-driven events designed to enhance business networks and to inform and educate its membership, policymakers and citizens. From the monthly breakfast series and lunch meetings on public policy to the Annual CleanTech Showcase and Annual Meeting, our events bring people together to connect and inspire.
The Alliance is the hub for cleantech news, information, and resources in Washington State. We work with members to provide expert sources for the media, policy makers, and investors. The Alliance maintains an online directory of our membership designed to increase traffic to our members’ websites.
Our signature events, website communications and newsletters are designed to constantly put members together with other collaborators, investors, government officials, customers, and vendors that help them grow and be successful. This is truly where cleantech companies come to make the connections that make a difference to their bottom line, to the regional economy and to the planet.
International Trade Missions
We have a new member benefit courtesy of our partners at the Trade Development Alliance (TDA). The CleanTech Alliance has participated in two International Study missions with the Trade Development Alliance and we are planning more because they have been extraordinary. In 2012, a group of several dozen investors, executives, and other interested people spent an extraordinary week in Beijing and Shanghai. In 2013, a similar group toured Copenhagen and Stockholm. In both cases, there were extraordinary opportunities to meet with government officials, investors, business leaders, and others.
Board Members can be nominated by any member and are elected annually to three year terms. Platinum and Gold-level member organizations are represented on our Board of Directors. Membership on the Board provides the visibility and potential to impact the direction of the organization and cleantech sector as a whole.
The CleanTech Alliance Health Trust now boasts over 150 participating companies insuring approximately 2,000 members who save on average 10-15% off of their health care costs. Insurance through the Health Trust provides exclusive advantages such as a wide array of administrative services as well as highly competitive group rates. Contracts are with the largest and most respected insurance carriers in the State of Washington.
Benefits of joining the CleanTech Alliance Health Trust include:
Contact Nathan Edmondson for more health plan details. 206.892.9576
- Medical: 12 Preferred Provider Plans and 3 Health Savings Accounts, all including Wellness programs and underwritten by Premera Blue Cross
- Dental: 5 PPO Plans with optional orthodontia riders, underwritten by Washington Dental Service
- Vision: Vision Service Plan including exam, hardware and contact lens benefits, with optional safety glasses coverage
- Basic Life AD&D, Disability and Voluntary Life
- Employee Assistance Program
- Billing and Eligibility Administration
Office Depot and Other Premier Suppliers
Enjoy significant savings on products and services you use every day. Best part, it’s completely FREE. No fees, no obligations – just great savings on:
- Office Depot: Save up to 80% off office products, 2.5¢ B&W copies and 22¢ color copies.
- Ignite Payments Credit Card Processing: Unbeatable processing rates, lower fees and special member pricing.
- ADP Payroll Services: Up to 20% off on new payroll services. No setup fees for new customers ($200 savings).
- Teladoc Healthcare and WellCloudMD Savings: 24/7/365 access to U.S. certified physicians. Up to 50% off prescriptions, vision, dental, lab/imaging tests and more. Covers your entire household for one low fee.
- Transworld Systems Collection Services: Special member pricing to recover money owed.
- YRC Tradeshow and LTL Shipping: 83% off national/regional shipments, 10% off time-critical deliveries and 5% off sealed dividers. Single shipment and notification charges waived.
- Member Hotel Specials: Save up to 35% off your next hotel stay with access to exclusive discounts at over 60,000 hotels worldwide.
- USPAY Credit Card Processing & Merchant Services - Get the fastest payment processing and 24/7 online account management. Get free equipment, negotiated AMEX rates, plus a retail/qualified rate of less than 1% with this award winning service.
- LifeLock Identity Theft Protection - Save 15% off new service and get 30-days free. Protect yourself and your family with the best proactive service available.
- BackBlaze Data & File Backup - Start a free 15-day trial and save 10% off new service to never lose a file again. Backblaze service is unlimited, automatic, safe, and rated #1 in the industry.
- AccountingDepartment.com - Get award winning online accounting, bookkeeper and controller services, perfect for businesses with $1-$30 million annual revenue. Exclusive benefits include fixed monthly fees, dedicated support, free financial dashboard, CPA-level oversight and more.
- 4imprint Promotional Products - Save 10% off all products with free samples, free art preparation and over 25,000 items to choose from.
- EarthLink Internet & Voice Services – Save up to 25% off qualifying services. Get reliable Internet, voice, and bundled services to operate more efficiently and run your business smoothly.
Click here to register and start saving today.
Office, Co-working and Event Space
CleanTech Alliance members receive discounted office, co-working and event space costs at WeWork Seattle. Located in South Lake Union, WeWork’s recently constructed building offers panoramic views of the Emerald City in an area that continues to welcome innovative companies. The space offers an array of work space options, business services and amenities, along with access to a global network of WeWork locations.
CleanTech Alliance members are eligible for 30% off the first month of WeWork Seattle membership. Learn more at the WeWork Seattle website.
Zipcar Membership Discounts
CleanTech Alliance partnered with Zipcar to provide an alternative transportation option for members. Get to wherever life takes you with a cost-effective, convenient mobility solution that compliments your unique lifestyle. Zipcar is car-sharing - a simple, affordable way to have a car without owning one. Join today and get self-service, on-demand access to wheels when you want them:
Find Zipcars your neighborhood, near the office or anywhere in the world.
Choose from vans, sedans, hybrids and more. Grab the right vehicle for your needs.
Don’t worry about gas, insurance or mileage – it’s on us.
CleanTech Alliance members can join at a discounted annual rate of $35 today (a savings of $60 from the regular price). For a limited time, new members also receive a $35 account credit after joining. Contact Kate Kavuma for details at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-389-7255.
Become a Member; Join the CleanTech Alliance