Reminder: Application Deadline Approaching
Apply by August 23, 2013
The National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) is pleased to invite emerging clean energy startups from across the globe to apply to present their business opportunities at the 26th NREL Industry Growth Forum.
Must Apply by August 23, 2013 at 11:59 PM MST at NREL’s Industry Growth Forum Website
About the Forum
Join us for the National Renewable Energy Laboratory’s 26th Industry Growth Forum to be held at the Grand Hyatt Denver in Denver, Colorado on December 3-4, 2013. The National Renewable Energy Laboratory’s (NREL) Industry Growth Forum is the United State’s premier event for emerging clean energy and energy efficiency technology startups to gain exposure to and feedback from venture capitalists, corporate investors, government agencies, and strategic partners. Since 2003, presenting startups have cumulatively raised over $5 billion in growth financing.
The NREL Industry Growth Forum provides many opportunities to accelerate your company’s growth. As a startup presenter at the Industry Growth Forum, you will have opportunities to:
- Become one of the 30 startups selected to pitch to the cleantech industry’s leading venture capital and corporate investors.
- Compete to win the 2013 NREL Best Venture Award, along with 40 hours of in-kind commercialization services from NREL.
- Sign up for dedicated 10-minute one-on-one meetings with 50+ leading clean energy venture capitalists, corporate investors, strategic partners, and government agencies.
- Expand your network through hundreds of the world’s leading clean energy investors, executives, and technologists.
What if I am not selected as a presenting startup?
- Exposure to over 100 North American investors during the selection process.
- Valuable and direct feedback from the selection process.
- One reduced priced registration ($300) to attend the Forum.
- The opportunity to see and learn from the investment pitches of other clean energy companies.
- Early sign-up for dedicated 10-minute one-on-one meetings with 50+ leading clean energy venture capitalists, corporate investors, strategic partners, and government agencies.
- The opportunity to expand your network and mingle with investors, energy executives, NREL scientists, and other leading clean energy entrepreneurs from across the globe.
To apply, please visit the “Apply to Present” page and follow the stated instructions. You must upload your completed application to the online application portal by August 23, 2013 at 11:59 PM MST.