CleanTech Alliance committees are a popular way to get engaged and meet other Alliance members while helping to build the region’s cleantech economy. Each committee is led by a member of the CleanTech Alliance Board of Directors. You must be an Alliance member to participate.
Members who are interested in joining a committee should contact Tom Ranken at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The CleanTech Alliance Membership Committee serves as the front line to attract and retain membership. An ambassador program helps committee members connect with cleantech industry leaders from across the region, filling them in on membership benefits.
The Membership Committee meets on the second Friday of the month from 1:00 to 2:00 PM Pacific. If you are interested in joining, contact Rachelle Ames at email@example.com.
- Chair: Jennifer Harper, Energy Northwest
- Vice Chair: Nathan Edmondson, Advanced Professionals Insurance & Benefit Solutions
Government Affairs Committee
The CleanTech Alliance Government Affairs Committee analyzes public policy issues relevant to our diverse membership, then articulates recommendations to the Board of Directors for an Alliance position. It is through these efforts that the strength of a collective industry voice can have greater impact than any singular voice.
The Government Affairs Committee meets on the third Thursday of the month from 3:00 to 4:30 PM Pacific. For more information, contact Tom Ranken at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chair: Russ Weed, CleanTech Strategies
- Vice Chair: Bonnie Frye Hemphill, A&R Solar
The CleanTech Alliance Events Committee recommends speakers, topics and formats for the annual Signature Events, which are:
- CleanTech Day in Olympia held on the last Monday in January
- CleanTech Innovation Showcase held on the last week of June
- CleanTech Alliance Schmoozefest held in August
- Energy Leadership Summit held in the fall
- CleanTech Alliance Quarterly Board Meetings (4 events)
- Q1 is held in conjunction with CleanTech Day in Olympia
- Q2 is held outside of the Greater Seattle area with member visits included
- Q3 is an extended meeting with an extra hour for strategic planning
- Q4 is held in the Greater Seattle area
- CleanTech Alliance Breakfast Series held on the second Wednesday in September through May (except for November) (7 events)
The Events Committee meets on the third Wednesday of the month from 9:00 to 10:00 AM Pacific at the office of the CleanTech Alliance in Seattle.
If you are a member interested in participating, contact Tom Ranken at Jon@cleantechalliance.org.
- Chair: Jimmy Jia, Distributed Energy Management
- Vice Chair: Ann Goos, representing Washington State University
The Governance Committee maintains the CleanTech Alliance governing guidelines, policies and bylaws. Participation is open to Board of Directors only.
- Chair: David Benson, K&L Gates