The Bonneville Power Administration’s (BPA) office of Technology Innovation has released its annual Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) for research, development, and demonstration projects, which may be of interest to Building Technologies Office stakeholders.
This FOA seeks applications from all interested parties, including corporations, universities, non-profits, as well as the national labs, to contribute to advancement in these technological areas of interest:
- Collaborative Transmission Technology Roadmap
- Energy Efficiency Technology Roadmap Volumes
- Demand Response Technology Roadmap
- Power Generation Asset Management Technology Roadmap
A copy of each roadmap is available on BPA’s Technology Innovation homepage. Projects will need to demonstrate how they address specific R&D programs identified in each individual product or service area technology roadmap. Consequently, the proposed projects would need to benefit BPA (directly or indirectly).
BPA anticipates awarding multiple cooperative agreements with $3-4 million in new funding available. All projects will be required to provide 50% cost share.
- Submission Deadline for Concept Papers (Phase One): March 27, 2015, 7:00 PM ET
- Submission Deadline for Full Applications (Phase Two): May 1, 2015, 7:00 PM ET
More information, application requirements, and instructions for this funding opportunity announcement (BPA-0003274) can be found on the BPA Exchange website.