Confirmed by the White House on March 23, the United States has been designated as the official Partner Country of HANNOVER MESSE 2016 – the world's premier event for industrial technology.
Top 5 Reasons for U.S. Companies to Participate at HANNOVER MESSE:
- Showcase Innovation To The World: In 2015, over 220,000 trade visitors including 70,000 visitors from outside Germany, and 6,500 exhibitors from over 70 countries participated. Read the full post-show report here.
- Thematic Focus: Industrial Automation has been, and will remain, a key component of the event and provide exceptional synergy as one of seven concurrent trade fairs.
- Network: Meet face-to-face with top industry professionals, technical experts, decision and policy makers, and government representatives from all around the world.
- Build Sales Channels: HANNOVER MESSE is the gateway to establishing international sales and distribution channels located in the heart of industrial Europe.
- Attract Foreign Investment: USA Partner Country will showcase America as an attractive location for investment and reinforce its reputation as a high-caliber manufacturer of competitive, top-quality products.
Contact Bill Fox at email@example.com or 773-796-4250 for more information regarding sponsorship and exhibit opportunities.