Small business can apply for up to $300,000 in technical assistance from DOE national laboratories
Applications are now open for Round 2 of the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Small Business Vouchers program. Small, cleantech businesses can request assistance worth up to $300,000 from DOE national laboratories.
The deadline to request assistance is April 10, 2016, 11:59 EDT. Apply today at www.sbv.org.
Download the Small Business Voucher Round 2 fact sheet for more information. Additional information and resources include:
- Businesses not selected in Round 1 of the Small Business Voucher program can request assistance again in Round 2.
- More information, including a list of the 33 projects that DOE selected for nearly $6.7 million in Round 1 funding, is available at www.sbv.org.
- See the webinar on tips to improve submissions; a live webinar is scheduled for March 16 at 12:00 EDT; see www.sbv.orgfor more.
- Small businesses will have one more opportunity to request assistance in Round 3, later in 2016.
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory in Washington State is a participating lab; contact Gary Spanner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-372-4296.