The Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA), will organize an event called Sourcing Taiwan -Intelligent Connectivity x Green x Smart City 2019 on April 24, Wednesday. The event is focused on the following industries.
- Green Industries: Renewable energy, energy storage, energy saving solution, environmental equipment, green materials, low carbon transportation
- Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Industries: Electronic components, semiconductors, communication products, industrial computers, cloud/edge devices, IoT applications, ICT manufacturing equipment…etc. sectors
- System Integrators and Service Providers: Smart government, Smart transportation, Smart Parking, Smart Farming, Smart Health, Smart Building (home, security, energy), Smart Campus, Smart Retail sectors
TAITRA cordially invites members of CleanTech Alliance whose sales revenue exceed US$10 million for 2017 or 2018 to attend the event. TAITRA will offer the following travel incentives.
- One economy class, round-trip air ticket;
- One single room hotel accommodation for three nights arranged by TAITRA; and
- Transportation service from and to the airport arranged by TAITRA within a prescribed period and from and to the meeting venues on the event day (April 24th).
Note: The buyer will NOT be accorded the service if he/she chooses to stay at a hotel NOT arranged by TAITRA.
Interested parties should contact:
Ruth R. H. Chang, Director
Taiwan Trade Center, Vancouver
Suite 1730, 650 West Georgia St.,
Vancouver, BC V6B 4N8 Canada
604-681-2787, 681-3639, Fax +1-604-6819886
Taiwan Trade Center, Vancouver (TTCV) is a local branch operation of Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA). TAITRA, founded in 1970, is sponsored by the government of Taiwan. TAITRA offers free consulting services and helps Canadian and American companies link with Taiwan businesses.