The Innovation Showcase, a program of the Technology Alliance, helps bridge the gap between research and commercialization by highlighting the most promising discoveries and new technologies ready for commercialization in Washington. This quarterly event, attended by a cross-section of our state’s startup leaders, promotes the idea sharing and networking that helps turn research into results. Showcase attendees include investors, service providers, serial entrepreneurs, and others in the commercialization field.
Would your company benefit from the opportunity to:
- …expand your network to include those in the startup community with a keen interest in putting you on a path to achieving your next milestone?
- …work with expert coaches – at no cost to you – to hone your pitch before you meet with investors?
- …become a member of a collegial community interested in following your future successes?
Are you a Washington company:
- …commercializing around groundbreaking IP that you control?
- …headed by a CEO who is still building out the team?
- …with a prototype completed or very nearly so?
- …which has creatively financed its efforts through grants and bootstrapping to make it this far?
If you can answer yes to these questions, we encourage you to submit your free application to be considered for the next Innovation Showcase. Look here for additional information including Screening Committee Members, a list of past presenters and presenter testimonials.
Contact Liz Gruber or (206) 300-3033 for details.
Dates of note:
- Application Deadline: Friday, March 2
- Screening Committee: Tuesday, March 27
- Innovation Showcase: Tuesday, April 10
1301 5th Avenue, Suite 2500
Seattle, WA 98101