Riyadh and Jeddah • December 8-12, 2012
The U.S.-Saudi Arabian Business Council (USSABC) and the Washington State Department of Commerce (Commerce) invite Washington-based companies to join us for a unique opportunity to generate or expand business in Saudi Arabia.
WHY SAUDI ARABIA?
Saudi Arabia is the largest economy in the Middle East and the largest market in the region for U.S. products and services. The country has been designated by the U.S. Department of Commerce as one of six important “next tier” markets that hold increasing opportunities for American companies over the next 10 years.
- $1.4 trillion in investment opportunities
- Top 20 destination for FDI globally
- $385 billion public spending for 2009-2014 Development Plan
- Ranked 12th in “Ease of Doing Business” by the World Bank
Agriculture and Value-Added Foods • Aerospace and Aviation • Manufacturing and Composites • Clean Technologies • Green Buildings and Construction • Engineering • Architecture • Healthcare and Medical Supplies • Information Technology • Telecommunications • Oil and Gas
For information on market opportunities in specific sectors, please click on the following fact sheets:
- Clean Technology in Saudi Arabia
- Medical & Healthcare in Saudi Arabia
- Aerospace & Aviation in Saudi Arabia
- IT & Telecommunications in Saudi Arabia
This mission will heavily focus on b2b meetings and site visits tailored to the individual needs of each participant.
- Briefings on economic, regulatory, legal, and investment climates in the Kingdom
- Insight briefings with senior U.S. businessmen living and working in Saudi Arabia
- Customized one-on-one meetings and/or site visits with targeted customers, agents, distributors, and joint venture partners based on market objectives
- Networking events/receptions with Saudi government and commercial leaders
- Follow-up assistance after the mission
- Local transportation for mission-program events
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
This mission is open to all companies that are either new to the Saudi market or have already established business in the Kingdom. Companies should be:
- Based in Washington State
- Competitive in their sectors
- Committed to international trade and business
Early Registration Discount Deadline
Application deadline: Friday, August 31st
Mission participation fee: $1,600
Application deadline: Friday, October 26th
Mission participation fee: $2,000
For information on the mission application and fees, visit the MISSION FLYER.
CONTACT: For more information about business opportunities in Saudi Arabia or to receive an application for the mission, please contact Diana Rowe at the USSABC at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-962-9300.