Are you ready to launch or grow your cleantech startup? Apply by July 15th to present your business to a panel of investors and compete for the Cascadia CleanTech Prize!
CleanTech Alliance and Oregon BEST are looking for launch-stage and growth-stage startups from across the Pacific Northwest with compelling clean technologies and viable business strategies. In Oregon BEST FEST’s second annual Cleantech Pitch FEST, nine cleantech startups will compete for $10,000 in non-dilutive funding, in-kind prizes, and introductions to angel investors.
To get started, put together a five-minute video of your pitch. Upload your pitch video to YouTube or Vimeo, then link to it in our online form.
- Applications for Launch Stage and Growth Stage startups open June 1st
- Applications due by July 15th
- Top three applicants in each category selected by August 1st
- CleanTech Pitch FEST: September 8th at Oregon BEST FEST
- Gabe Boeckman at 206-389-7271 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vanessa Margolis at 503-298-6005 or email@example.com