The National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) is now accepting applications for its 2018 Industry Growth Forum. CleanTech startups can apply to the Forum using the 50% discount code, ChannelAPP now through October.
Presenting companies will go through an application review process where industry professionals and investors review and provide feedback on applications. Ultimately, 30 companies will be selected to present to a judging panel at the event.
Each year, the NREL Industry Growth Forum recruits the most innovative, emerging clean energy start-up companies from across the globe to apply to present. Applicants range from prototype-stage to commercially ready with a renewable energy or energy efficiency technology solution. Presenting prototype, pre-commercial, and later stage companies have collectively raised over $5.3 Billion in growth financing since 2003.
Startup applicants will have the following opportunities:
Expert Review & Selection
- 100 leading investors and national incubators review startup applications and provide valuable, direct feedback to applicants
- 30 companies are ultimately invited to present at the Forum and each selected company will receive one complimentary registration
- Applicants receive one discounted registration ($250 normally $400) to attend the Forum (a Startup discount code will be provided to you after application)
- The 3 best venture companies will receive 40 hours of technical assistance at NREL
Mentoring & Business Support
- Applicants receive education and resources throughout the application & selection process, provided in partnership with our sponsors
- Finalists receive pre-Forum mentoring by leading investors and incubators to help them refine their strategy & pitch
- Get early access to sign up for One-on-One networking meetings with investors, strategic partners, and government agencies
- Expand your network through hundreds of the world's leading clean energy investors, executives, and technologists