Tuesday, December 18
State public higher education institutions, local government facilities, state agencies and kindergarten through 12th grade (K-12) public school districts planning to apply for the Energy Efficiency and Solar Grant program must apply by 5 p.m. PST on Dec. 31. Applications received by Commerce after this time will not be considered. Applications must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
A few tips for applying:
- There is a deadline for questions. Commerce will respond to questions received at email@example.com prior to 5 p.m. on Dec. 26, and the final FAQ will be published on Dec. 28.
- Only complete applications with all required attachments will be considered for scoring.
- Be sure to follow all instructions and answer all questions.
- For best results, review all materials before submitting your application:
- Remember that email is not always instantaneous – send your application early to allow server processing time.
- If sending multiple emails, make sure they are clearly labeled (example: 1 of 3).