Source: OneEnergy Renewables, March 1
OneEnergy Renewables has an opening for motivated and experienced Project Development Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will be able to juggle multiple projects with competing deadlines and resources. In this role you will work cohesively and collaboratively across companywide functional teams to include engineering, legal and origination. The position will report directly to Development Directors while moving a pipeline of solar project forward to meet quarterly company goals.
- Development of ground-mounted solar projects, including project management, project timelines, cost management, allocation of internal and external resources and accountability for overall execution through various phases of each project.
- Research, analysis and negotiation of contracts to facilitate site selection and site acquisition for prospective solar projects using a variety of tools and systems.
- Engagement with landowners, community stakeholders, governmental/regulatory agencies, utilities and external consultants to advance projects, determine critical paths, assign responsibilities and scope of work, assess/mitigate risk and optimize overall project economics.
- Consistent documentation and review of project reports, summaries, contracts, schedules, budgets, engineering designs, layouts and executive summaries.
- Evaluation of state policy, incentives and regulations impacting renewable energy projects.
- Working closely with project development teams to modify plans as site constraints evolve during project development
- Minimum 5 years of renewable energy project development required.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- PMP or similar project management certification desired. Experience with construction a plus.
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of integrity and organizational capacity to manage multiple projects.
- Strong track record of successful collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Creative problem-solving skills matched with strength in executing under pressure and with continuous change.
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of integrity and organizational capacity to manage multiple projects required.
- A proven ability to provide efficient, timely, and reliable service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-motivated with proven ability to take ownership, initiative, and accountability.
- Experience with Google Earth and other GIS mapping tools, as well as experience using online and public resources such as federal, state and county databases.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office/Office 365, Google Apps, and database management.
- Ability to travel and access sites of varying terrain.
Interested candidates are invited to email a cover letter and current resume to: email@example.com