Source: OneEnergy Renewables, March 1
OneEnergy Renewables has an opening for a motivated and experienced Project Development Associate to join our team. The successful candidate will work cohesively and collaboratively across regional development teams, work on a diverse selection of solar projects, report to Project Development Directors, and work closely with Project Development Managers to support and advance successful project portfolios nationwide.
Successful candidates will be driven, self-motivated, efficient, and possess a strong attention to detail. Candidates must possess experience in project management and have a track record of successfully juggling multiple projects with competing deadlines and resources.
- Conduct research and analysis to facilitate site selection for prospective solar projects using a variety of tools and systems including Google Earth, GIS mapping tools and federal, state and county databases.
- Engage with landowners, community stakeholders, governmental/regulatory agencies and external consultants to initiate and advance large-scale clean power projects.
- Assist Project Managers with the coordination of project activities including overall project management, project timelines, cost management and allocation of internal and external resources.
- Prepare project reports and related documents including contracts, schedules, and budgets.
- Evaluate state policy, incentives and regulations impacting renewable energy projects.
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience in the renewable energy industry required.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of integrity and organizational capacity to manage multiple projects.
- Strong track record of successful collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-motivated with proven ability to take ownership, initiative, and accountability.
- Experience with Google Earth and other GIS mapping tools, as well as experience using online and public resources such as federal, state and county databases.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office/Office 365, Google Apps, and database management.
- Ability to travel and access sites of varying terrain.
Interested candidates are invited to email a cover letter and current resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org