2020: Date and time to be determined this spring.
2019 Information: Grab your sunglasses and business cards for the Summer Schmoozefest!
- Date: Thursday, August 1, 2019
- Event Time: 4:00 to 6:00 pm
- Location: McKinstry | 5003 3rd Ave S, Seattle, WA 98134
- Attendees: CleanTech Alliance employees, members, and prospective members.
- Tour McKinstry’s 100,000 sq ft shop and learn about some of the company’s most innovative projects and how they build the systems that keep buildings running comfortably, efficiently and sustainably.
- Long pants and closed-toe shoes are required for the shop portion of the tour (you’ll still be able to do the office portion if you do not have long pants and closed-toe shoes).
- Don’t forget to bring plenty of business cards for networking, just be sure to drop one off for our raffle prizes. Enter to win passes to the CleanTech Alliance Breakfast Series and a variety of items from our sponsor, Advanced Professionals Insurance and Benefit Solutions, and its partners that help us offer our members access to the exclusive CleanTech Alliance Health Trust:
- Games for a chance to win even more prizes!
- Rooftop golf
- Ping pong
BE A SPONSOR!
Summer Schmoozefest brings together industry leaders for great conversation, great food, drinks and often live music. You can become a sponsor and build your brand with the CleanTech Alliance. Sponsorship packages start at $1,000 with additional customization available. Each sponsor receives:
- Company logo prominently displayed on all marketing materials leading up to the event.
- Company logo on all signage day-of event.
- Six-foot sponsor display table at the event.
- Registration for 10 guests.
Contact Tom Ranken at email@example.com for more information.
Principal Sponsor: Advanced Professionals Insurance & Benefit Solutions
Host and Sponsor: