Part networking, part table talk, membership updates, and a short presentation – this series will let our members connect, meet our new CEO, and examine current issues in the clean tech economy.
This is a free, members-only event. Please attend as many as you like! Hear from CleanTech Alliance Board members active in each sector. Some weeks will feature an in-depth presentation from an industry leader.
This event will have interaction, Q&A, and offer our members an opportunity to give input on future events and network with our board members and more!
Each event will run from 4:00-5:15 PM Pacific Time. We will stay live until 5:45 for bonus networking time!
Don’t see the clean tech topic that matters most to you? Please tell us your suggestions in the comments section below or email email@example.com
Water – October 27
Advanced materials/new materials – November 4
Note this meeting will begin at 3:00 pm PDT to accommodate our members on the east coast.
Generalized Event Agenda*
- 4:00 Intro & Meet the CEO
- 4:20 Membership Survey Results
- 4:40 Topic Presentation
- 4:50 Networking & Discussion
- 5:20 Community/Membership Development
- 5:35 Closing
- 5:40 Casual Networking
- 6:00 Goodbye!
*Note that this is general and exact timing and subsession will change from event and events as needed.
Benefits for all sponsors:
- Logo and other information on all promotional materials and day of presentations
- Logo and remarks on recordings that will be used on CleanTech Alliance website and social media
$300 to sponsor one session
$500 to present 2 sessions
Benefits: 10 minute presentation at your selected event(s)
$2000 for our series presenting sponsor
Benefits: 5 minutes for your company remarks at the beginning of each of the 10 events.
Past Member Meet & Greets
- Circular economy – July 28
- Carbon Capture – August 11
- Construction/energy efficient building/smart cities/built environment – October 6
- Research Entities (National Labs and Universities) – October 13
- Fusion – October 20