Navy/Washington State Procurement Technical Assistance Center Outreach and Training – Kent
- Date: Thursday, September 8, 2011
- Start Time: 10:00 am Presentations from 10-noon. Networking from noon to 1.
- End Time: 1:00 pm
- Location: Highline Community College Outreach Center, 23835 Pacific Hwy S., BLDG 99, Rm 132, Kent, WA 98032
Description: No-cost training and networking for small businesses with a desire to sell to the Navy. Learn the basics of selling to the Navy. Learn what the Navy buys and how they purchase goods and services. Learn the basics of federal contracting. Learn about all the resources available to small business from your local Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC). Meet representatives from Fleet and Industrial Supply Center, Puget Sound, Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Northwest and Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Keyport along with a representative from the local PTAC. Registration limited to small businesses with products and/or services applicable to Navy requirements. Call to learn more.
For more information, or to register your attendance please call 206 878-3710 or 360 476-1985 or click here.
Prerequisites for attendance:
- Must have a commercial business
- Must be a small Business (generally under 500 employees; may vary by NAICS)
- Must be a company with products or services the Navy would buy (i.e. construction, engineering, parts, supplies, etc…).
- This class is not for consultants.