INRIX has announced the appointment of a new board member and the addition of four industry leaders from the automotive and mobile industries to accelerate European business development and global marketing efforts.
- Former Blue Nile CEO, Diane Irvine, is joining the company’s Board of Directors.
- The Vice President of European Business Development will be Danny Woolard.
- Andreas Hect was named Vice President and General Manager of Automotive.
- Jonathan Maron will be Vice President of Marketing and Corporate Communications.
- Director of European Business Development for Mobile is Graham Bradley.
Source: INRIX, Press Release, July 11, 2012.