Nominations for the second annual King County Executive’s Small Business Awards are now being accepted. Don’t miss this opportunity to recognize the entrepreneurs and companies in your community who have not only emerged as solid enterprises, but are agile enough to stay ahead of the curve in their respective industries. For more information and to submit a nomination visit www.kingcounty.gov/smallbusinessawards.
King County Executive Dow Constantine will host the second annual King County Executive’s Small Business Awards on October 10, 2012 to recognize and celebrate the significance of small businesses to the King County economy. He will be joined again this year by emcee John Curley with a special appearance from the Seahawks Blue Thunder Drumline.
- 07/31/12 Deadline for nominations (All businesses previously nominated may be re-submitted for consideration, except for previous award winners).
- 09/10/12 Finalists announced.
- 10/10/12 Awards Breakfast | 7:15 – 9:00am | Meydenbauer Center, Bellevue
To be eligible for consideration, a business must:
- Be located in King County
- Have 50 or fewer employees
- Be a for-profit business in operation for at least 3 years
- Be nominated by an Awards Partner – chamber, city, or business association. The program cannot accept self-nominations.