APPLY NOW to become part of an elite group of environmental innovators who have participated in the Pacific Northwest Cleantech Open accelerator since 2009. Join the 2010 National Champion Puralytics from the Northwest, the 2012 National Champion HEVT (of Chicago) and over 700 other alumni companies which continue to score scientific breakthroughs, funding, deployments, and customers and which have raised millions in external capital.
In our first 4 years, Pacific Northwest, although the smallest region in the Open, has punched way above it’s weight. Our great regional innovators have garnered the national championship in only it’s 2nd year, national category wins for the past 2 years, and 3 of the last 4 national winners of best operations-sustainability planning.
- Super Early Fee of only $40/team expires WED-MARCH-20 !
- March 26, 2013, 2PM PDT: Accelerator Briefing Webinar
- April 9, 2013, 2PM PDT: Accelerator Briefing Webinar
- Early Fee of only $90/team expires WED-APRIL-10 !
Teams are evaluated in eight categories:
- GREEN CHEMISTRY and ADVANCED MATERIALS (NEW)
- ICT – INFORMATION and COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGIES (NEW)
- AGRICULTURE (NEW)
- GREEN BUILDING (materials)
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY
- ENERGY DISTRIBUTION and STORAGE
- ENERGY GENERATION