Nominations for the third annual King County Executive’s Small Business Awards are now being accepted. Don’t miss this opportunity to nominate your organization or others with your community who have not only emerged as solid enterprises, but are agile enough to stay ahead of the curve in your respective industries.
For more information and to submit a nomination visit www.kingcounty.gov/smallbusinessawards.
King County Executive Dow Constantine will host the third annual King County Executive’s Small Business Awards on September 25, 2013 to celebrate the significance of small businesses to the King County economy. He will be joined this year by emcee Pat Cashman with a special appearance from the Seahawks Blue Thunder Drumline.
- July 15: Deadline for nominations.
- August 26: Finalists announced
- September 25: Awards Program | 7:15 – 9:00am | Meydenbauer Center, Bellevue
To be eligible for consideration, a business must:
- Be located in King County
- Have 50 or fewer employees
- Be a for-profit business in operation for at least 3 years
- Winner and finalists from previous years are ineligible
Updates for 2013
- A business may self-nominate or be nominated by a chamber of commerce, a city, or a business organization
- A business may be nominated in more than one category, but will need to complete a separate nomination form for each category
- All businesses previously nominated may be re-submitted for consideration, except for previous finalists and award winners
For questions regarding the King County Executive’s Small Business Awards Program, please contact Ray Moser at email@example.com. For information on sponsoring or partnering on this year’s program, please contact Margo Shiroyama at (425) 785-4015 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.