Lieutenant Governor Brad Owen, State Senator Sharon Brown and Brian Bonlender, Director, Washington State Department of Commerce, are taking a select group of Washington State companies and legislators interested in exploring business opportunities to the United Arab Emirates October 8-13.
The UAE is the largest market for American product exports in the Middle East. In 2015, U.S. exports to the UAE totaled $22.9 billion. The region is aggressively seeking to diversify its economy and develop new industrial and commercial sectors, particularly for clean energy.
Benefits of joining the mission include:
- Business networking opportunities and client hospitality at hosted gala receptions
- Business-to-business meetings in both Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- In-country briefings providing market information and advice on how to do business in the UAE
- Your company profile in the trade mission brochure, circulated to companies in Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- Competitive cost through group travel
- The team of experts at the Washington State Department of Commerce will provide a range of technical and consulting services that can get your business ready to connect you to potential business partners
- Export vouchers available for qualified small businesses to help offset some of the costs of the trade mission.
- October 8-13, 2016
- Dubai & Abu Dhabi
- FEE: $2,500 for first company representative
- $2,000 for each additional attendee
Cost is per individual traveler:
- Travel package includes internal transfers and reception meals (Fee does not include hotel, flights or meals except where noted above)
To register, visit:
For questions, please contact:
Economic Development and International Relations Coordinator
The Office of Lieutenant Governor
Tel: +360 786 7719
Registration deadline: September 7