We are partnering with K&L Gates to host a CleanTech Networking Reception Series. This is your chance to network with K&L Gates representatives and your fellow cleantech industry leaders and innovators in a relaxed setting. Light refreshments and drinks will be provided.
Upcoming Networking Events:
- November 16, 2023 – From 4:00-5:30 PM PT. Register Here.
- February 22, 2024 – From 4:00-5:30 PM PT. Register Here.
- April 18, 2024 – From 4:00-5:30 PM PT. Register Here.
Sponsored by K&L Gates
2023 Event Topics:
- April 2023 – A Discussion on Washington’s Working Forests and Carbon Offsets
- February 2023 – Future-Proofing Farming: Will Agriculture Move Indoors?
2022 Event Topics:
- November 2022 – Lower Snake River Dam Removal at Energy Leadership Summit 2022
- October 2022 – Offshore Wind Development on the West Coast
- May 2022 – Decarbonizing Transportation: Public and Private Sector Views on EV
- March 2022 – Reframing the Discussion: Building a Better Future by Decarbonizing the Built Environment
2021 Event Topics:
- September 2021 – The Next Disruptor in the Transition to a Clean Energy Economy: Hydrogen or Fusion?
- May 2021 – The Role of Natural Gas in the Transition to a Clean Energy Economy
- March 2021 – The Biden Clean Energy Plan: Does it Go Far Enough?
2020 Event Topics:
- August 2020 – Is Nuclear Energy Critical to our Carbon Goals?