Nominations are being accepted for the King County Executive’s Sixth Annual Small Business Awards event. The extended due date for nominations is August 30, 2016.
To be eligible, businesses must meet the following requirements:
- Be located in King County
- Be a for-profit small business and in operation for at least three years
- Have 50 or fewer full-time employees
All past winners and 2015 finalists are ineligible for nomination.
To nominate a business, visit the online survey tool to complete and submit your nomination. You must complete the nomination statement that is part of the survey tool for a complete submission.
Award Categories include:
- Small Business of the Year
- Minority-Owned Small Business of the Year
- Women-Owned Small Business of the Year
- Exporting Small Business of the Year
- Green/Sustainable Small Business of the Year
- Workforce Development Small Business of the Year
- Rural Small Business of the Year
If you are nominating a business for more than one category, please complete a separate nomination form for each category. Please submit your nomination by August 30, 2016.