The Washington State Department of Commerce will subsidize six Washington State businesses to join the shared Northwest exhibit booth at the Association of the U.S. Army (AUSA) Annual Meeting & Exposition in Washington, D.C. on October 3-5, 2016. This subsidy enables Washington State businesses to pay just $2,000* to participate in the PNDC exhibit booth at AUSA — only about 15% of regular AUSA exhibit prices.
This event is the largest Army expo in North America. AUSA brings over 26,000 government and business attendees/buyers from around the world to 600 exhibits across 250,000 square feet in the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C. each year.
Each Washington State business paying $2,000 will still receive:
- AUSA Annual Meeting/Exhibit Hall passes for representatives from each partner company
- Shared Exhibit Booth space rental (either a 10’x20’ or a 10’x30’ booth, depending on the final number of partner businesses)
- Dedicated standing-height 30-inch diameter Round Table for each partner business to display products, printed materials, etc.
- Large Printed Banner(s) for back wall of booth – with all exhibiting partner business logos
- Pop-up Banners – with all exhibiting partner business logos
- Printed Handouts summarizing all exhibiting partner businesses
- Leads Scanner to share among the exhibiting partner businesses
- At least one ticket per partner company for the following events: 10/3 Int’l Military VIP Reception, 10/4 Int’l Military VIP & Industry Networking Breakfast, and 10/5 Sustaining Member Reception & Lunch featuring Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Joseph Dunford
Each partner business will have the option of staffing the booth as little or as much as you like (freeing up time to also walk the exhibit floor). The booth will be staffed by a PNDC staff person and/or a partner business representative during all hours the exhibit hall is open. (Each partner is obviously responsible for your own travel and lodging expenses and shipping of whatever products/materials you want to bring.)
Three of these discounted exhibit booth slots have already been claimed by Washington State businesses. Would you like to reserve one of the remaining three slots? Contact Dave Hunt, firstname.lastname@example.org or 888.701.7632, for additional information.