Bidders’ Conference for Clean Energy Fund 3 Research, Development, and Demonstration Program
The following materials are now on the Washington State Department of Commerce website from the Clean Energy Fund 3 Research, Development, and Demonstration Bidders’ Conference held August 7, 2018 at 2:00 PM via Skype:
- Recorded webinar
- Presenter’s notes
- Slide deck
Click here to find the CEF 3 RD&D Resources.
For potential applicants who missed the Bidders’ Conference, the recording is available for review and a make-up Q&A session is scheduled for Monday, August 13th at 2:00 PM via Skype:
- Join Skype Meeting
- Trouble Joining? Try Skype Web App
- Join by phone
- 1 (360) 407-3813 (COM) English (United States)
- Find a local number
- Conference ID: 315128
- Forgot your dial-in PIN? |Help
- For more information, contact Kristin Ramos, Energy Division Contracts Manager, Washington State Department of Commerce, 1011 Plum Street SE | PO Box 42525, Olympia, Washington 98504-2525 | 360-515-6504
Clean Energy Fund Briefings
The CleanTech Alliance hosted our Board member Brian Young of the Washington State Department of Commerce in a briefing of the state’s plans for the Clean Energy Fund. His talk included the history of the program and plans for the upcoming rounds as approved in the capital budget passed earlier this year.
We had a full room in Seattle, plus fifty participants on the phone. In addition, we arranged presentations in Richland at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory and in Spokane at Avista, also led by Brian. The meetings were held July 31, August 1, and August 2.
Here are the presentations that Brian used.
- Washington State’s Clean Energy Fund Overview: Investing in Clean Technology Breakthroughs
- Washington State Department of Commerce Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO)
- Presentation by Brian Young on the Clean Energy Fund (PowerPoint Slides)
- The legislative language as passed by the Legislature and signed by Governor Inslee: SSB6090_2018 Capital Budget_WA
Brian is the Governor’s CleanTech Lead.
The CleanTech Alliance encourages participation and applications in the Clean Energy Fund!!