Indigenous Clean Energy Solutions in Rural Canada | December 15, 2021
- Learn about the challenges and possibilities of rural energy through the leadership of First Nation communities in Canada.
TRi Energy Partnership | October 20, 2021
- X-energy, Grant County Public Utility District (Grant PUD), and Energy Northwest are partnering to provide invaluable carbon-free electricity to the grid, create new jobs and economic growth, establish the foundation for new renewable energy projects, and help achieve our climate goals with affordable, reliable clean energy.
Electrification Solutions for the Goods Industry (Focus on Marine Ports) | September 29, 2021
- Three Quebec companies discuss how they have created port electrification solutions amid the push to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and reduce the overall carbon footprint associated with the goods movement industries.
Tech Transitions in the Last Frontier with Gwen Holdmann, Alaska Center for Energy and Power | June 9, 2021
- Gwen Holdmann discusses power systems integration for microgrids, hydrokinetic energy, low temperature geothermal, and diesel efficiency.
Cutting-Edge Development from CAES & INL | April 14, 2021
- Featured Center for Advanced Energy Studies (CAES) Director Terry Brog giving an overview of CAES and affiliated labs energy and technology advancements. Also featured Idaho National Labs (INL) CCO and Corey McDaniel on INL’s development in nuclear and clean energy.
Campus-Scale Sustainability | March 10, 2021
- Featured Scott Morgan Evergreen State College’s Director of Sustainability, on the challenges of building and maintain a large campus in a sustainable method.
- Special Foreword provided Deborah Stamm, Manager and Principal, Emerald Initiative LLC
Blockchain & Energy | January 13, 2021
- Featured ecoLong founder, blockchain advocate, and Chair of Linux’s Hyperledger Social Impact Special Interest Group on the intersection of blockchain & energy.
Canadian Innovations | December 9, 2020
- Featured Representative Rajotte (Alberta’s Senior Representative to the United States) Andrew Yague (Strategic Alliance & BD Lead, Awesense), Pierre Blanchet (President, Idénergie inc.), and John Molnar Founder, CEO, CTO, CoEng 2020) on their own innovations.
Hydrogen & Breakthrough Energy Storage | October 14, 2020
- Featured Andrew Coors, CEO of Steelhead Composites on the many application of hydrogen in energy storage and the clean tech ecosystem