Skip to content
Tech Transitions in the Last Frontier with Gwen Holdmann, Alaska Center for Energy and Power | June 9, 2021
- Gwen Holdmann discusses power systems integration for microgrids, hydrokinetic energy, low temperature geothermal, and diesel efficiency.
Cutting-Edge Development from CAES & INL | April 14, 2021
- Featured Center for Advanced Energy Studies (CAES) Director Terry Brog giving an overview of CAES and affiliated labs energy and technology advancements. Also featured Idaho National Labs (INL) CCO and Corey McDaniel on INL’s development in nuclear and clean energy.
Campus-Scale Sustainability| March 10, 2021
- Featured Scott Morgan Evergreen State College’s Director of Sustainability, on the challenges of building and maintain a large campus in a sustainable method.
- Special Foreword provided Deborah Stamm, Manager and Principal, Emerald Initiative LLC
Blockchain & Energy| January 13, 2021
- Featured ecoLong founder, blockchain advocate, and Chair of Linux’s Hyperledger Social Impact Special Interest Group on the intersection of blockchain & energy.
Canadian Innovations| December 9, 2020
- Featured Representative Rajotte (Alberta’s Senior Representative to the United States) Andrew Yague (Strategic Alliance & BD Lead, Awesense), Pierre Blanchet (President, Idénergie inc.), and John Molnar Founder, CEO, CTO, CoEng 2020) on their own innovations.
Hydrogen & Breakthrough Energy Storage | October 14, 2020
- Featured Andrew Coors, CEO of Steelhead Composites on the many application of hydrogen in energy storage and the clean tech ecosystem
Dealing with PFAS & Emerging Contaminants | September 9, 2020
- Featured Joseph Quinnan and Dr. Erika Houtz of Arcadis on emerging contaminants and discuss a more details on PFASs with an overview of sources, emerging regulations and options for managing them if you use them in your process or materials.