Clobotics is a new, cutting edge high tech and passionate startup company has footprint in Asia and North & South America today where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places to the most exciting and challenging AI scenarios in variety industry.
Clobotics vision is to paint an intelligence world through computer vision. This vision is ambitious and at the core of what our customers and employees care deeply about. Clobotics cares deeply about taking ideas and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
Clobotics aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of AI, computer vision, robotics and cloud services. To this end, Clobotics is investing in a dedicated business development team that will help customers successfully adopt Clobotics solution and services.
Please visit www.clobotics.com for more information.
Reporting into the CRO (Chief Revenue Officer), this role will be responsible for driving sales and business development across North & South America region. The focus will be to accelerate and acquire new customers, manage & retain existing clients, build a strong team, elevate the Clobotics branding and value proposition and drive profitable growth in Americas. You will be working closely with the delivery team, product engineering team and your target clients are many of the world’s biggest new energy Giant like Nextera Energy, Avangrid and Manufactures like GE, Vestas and SGRE. This role suits a bright, confident, energetic, self-starter who wants to accelerate their career into an account director position in the future. Location is based in Seattle.
The Impact You’ll Be Making
- Proactively look for new opportunities via cold calling, LinkedIn, direct mail, targeted campaigns attending events and other sales & marketing strategies and tactics
- Resourcefully identify contacts, nurturing leads, building relationships and reaching to the right stakeholders and budget owners and engaging with them, to market/sell Clobotics’ solutions & services
- Accountable for selling Clobotics solutions & services while ensuring client-facing aspects of projects are successful, by acting as the primary point of contact for client, working collaboratively with customer success team and product group.
- Generating business by working closely with the marketing unit to make new campaigns and generate leads
- Responsible for qualifying inbound leads, making initial contact and building new client relationships
Who we’re looking for?
- 5-8 years of relevant experience of sales/customer engagement experience in Wind industry
- Strong knowledge of big enterprise sales management experience
- Possess strong inter-person skills and team-working skills, ability to work with a matrix team of operations, delivery and R&D in an effective manner
- Perceptive, collaborative and strongly customer-orientated with demonstrated ability to win new customers/business and build strong relationships with them
- Structured thinker and communicator. Gives confidence, takes concerns seriously, but is able identify serious issues vs. those which are less important, and treats them accordingly
- Demonstrated strength in analytical and logical reasoning; ability to clearly explain technology to non-expert audiences
- Ability to understand technology and its evolving changes and process new information easily
- Solid written & verbal communication skills in English. (Spanish is a plus)
- Flexible, energetic, with a strong sense of entrepreneurship, creative mind, ability to think out-of-the-box
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well