WCTA Member Sustainable Seattle has announced its annual awards. Eight community nominated businesses and organizations and one individual were recognized for their leadership, innovation, and commitments to sustainability as part of Sustainable Seattle’s Sustainability Leadership Awards Dinner at Daybreak Star Cultural Center. The winners are:
- GridMobility *
- BEST (Businesses Ending Slavery and Trafficking) Alliance
Vitalizing Local Sustainable Economies
- 3TIER *
- Fresh Bucks (Seattle Office of Sustainability and Environmentand Neighborhood Farmers Market Alliance)
Stewards of Healthy Ecologies and Humans
- Alaska Airlines Green Team
- Cascade Harvest Coalition/Farm-to-Table Trade
Livable Urban Communities
- Seattle 2030 District
- Seattle Neighborhood Greenways
Sustainable Hero: Diana Vergis Vinh, the founding spirit behind the launch of Community Kitchens in Seattle
Read more about the winners and all of the nominees here.
* Indicates WCTA Member.