EY’s Entrepreneur Of The Year™ (EOY) Award honors the most outstanding entrepreneurs who inspire others with their passion, vision and achievement. As we begin our 2014 search for the country’s most innovative entrepreneurs, we hope you’ll share the vision and nominate someone in your community to be named among the next generation of business leaders.
EOY is a competitive awards program that recognizes leaders who are driving successful, innovative businesses and celebrates their exemplary performance.
Apply on-line by Friday, March 14, 2014: https://eoy-nomination.ey.com
Program details and video: www.ey.com/us/eoy/pnw
To be eligible to receive an award
- the nominee must be an owner or manager of a private or public company who is primarily responsible for the recent performance of the company
- the nominee must be an active member of top management for at least two years
- the company must be at least three years old
- minimum revenue of $5 million (cleantech and life sciences excluded)
Benefits to the nominee
- Networking with top business leaders
- Marketing and public relations opportunities
- Increased employee morale
How winners are selected
Nominees are evaluated by an independent panel of judges. The judges are past winners and business and community leaders. The judges review each nominee based on the following criteria.
- Vision: creating or improving a business concept and implementing it effectively
- Leadership: demonstrating the focus and strength of character that enable an entrepreneur to move forward — and inspire a team to do the same — despite skeptics and obstacles
- Achievement: driving business success by going beyond developing an idea to continual innovation in order to generate new ideas and strong financial performance
- Social responsibility: knowing that commitment and responsibility aren’t confined to business and leveraging energies and resources to give back to the community
We invite you to review the attached Nominee guide and sample application form to learn more about the program.
If you have additional questions, you may contact the Pacific Northwest EOY Program Manager Rachel Anderson at +1 206 654 7633 or firstname.lastname@example.org or myself.