The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Building Technologies Office (BTO) has space available at its 2015 Peer Review meeting for poster presentations addressing projects or topics in energy efficient buildings. The Peer Review will be held at the Sheraton Tysons Hotel in Vienna, Virginia, on April 14-16, 2015. The poster session, to be held on April 14 from 6:00 to 8:00 PM, provides an opportunity for meeting participants to socialize and network, while learning more about the people and activities promoting energy efficiency improvements in the buildings sector.
To propose a poster topic, please follow the process outlined below. Your poster must be relevant to BTO mission and goals. If your poster topic is accepted, you must register for the event. There is no registration fee. While registering for the poster session, please consider other events at the peer review meeting that may be of interest and register for those events too.
Instructions for Submitting Poster
- By Friday, March 13 – submit your poster title and presentation objective to BTOPeerReview@ee.doe.gov. Any submissions after this deadline may be ineligible.
- By Wednesday, March 18 – BTO staff will have reviewed your submission and informed you whether or not your poster topic was accepted.
- By Wednesday, April 8 – submit an electronic version of your finalized poster (as a PDF) to BTOPeerReview@ee.doe.gov.
- By Friday, April 10 – BTO staff will have reviewed your finalized poster (PDF) and provided feedback. Any submissions after this deadline may become ineligible.
- On Tuesday, April 14 at 3:00 pm – room open for you to setup for your poster.
- Posters must be self-standing (and will be displayed on a table top).
- Poster presentations must fit within the allotted space (6 feet by 2.5 feet). This includes the self-standing poster and any additional materials to be presented.
NOTE: Space is limited and BTO retains the authority to make the determination, at any time, that a poster may not be appropriate for display.