Canada’s Natural Resources Department offers a Clean Growth Program for clean technology research and development and demonstration projects in the country’s energy, mining and forestry sectors.
The program covers five areas focused on pressing environmental challenges and economic opportunities facing Canada’s natural resource operations:
- Reducing greenhouse gas and air-polluting emissions
- Minimizing landscape disturbances and improving waste management
- The production and use of advanced materials and bioproducts
- Efficient energy use and productivity
- Reducing water use and impacts on aquatic ecosystems
Find out if you are eligible to apply by visiting the program website. Letters of Interest are due on February 7.