The CleanTech Alliance is now hiring a full-time Program Coordinator. If you or someone you know is looking for a new job, check out the posting to see if it’s the right fit.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
This position provides operational and administrative support to the CleanTech Alliance. The position is responsible for executing all assigned tasks regarding communications, database, website, event registration, and facilities for the CleanTech Alliance. Duties include, but are not limited to:
Event Planning: 45%
- Provide administrative support for meetings, events, event series and conferences.
- Support event committees and planning groups as needed.
- Identify and secure venues or organize online platforms or streaming and AV as required.
- Prepare RFP forms, gather RFPs and speaker materials.
- Develop and implement event marketing plans.
- Ensure database registration is accurate and complete.
- Coordinate committee and event volunteers.
- Report on and assist with registration payments and refunds as directed.
- Assist with caterers, on-site and online logistics and other day-of-event operations.
- Edit recordings of events, follow-up post-event with speakers, gather reports for sponsors.
- Write and edit electronic communications, including emails, electronic newsletters, infographics, and promotional materials.
- Maintain website page structure, events and community events boards, news articles, and post to the website as directed.
- Prepare briefings, info graphics, and proofread content, letters and publications as directed.
- Manage database tasks as assigned, ensure records are accurate and complete, provide reporting as directed, and log communications with members as directed.
- Post social media content; engage with members and prospects; post and market events and news; monitor and report on traffic and engagement.
- Ensure compliance with CleanTech Alliance brand standards.
- Maintain organized company SharePoint and OneDrive file repositories.
- Maintain company online video file repository.
- Provide support for other committee and board meetings as directed.
- Data entry to support the organization as directed.
- Perform other duties needed to ensure a smoothly functioning office and organization.
- Strong customer service ethic and commitment to highest customer service experience.
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability and ability to generate and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills; excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Flexibility, ability to work under pressure and to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and decision-making skills, team player.
- Strong computer skills, with demonstrated competency in:
- Data entry and database maintenance, including generating reports.
- Mass mail platforms, Constant Contact preferred.
- Microsoft Office Suite.
- Zoom or other online hosting platforms.
- Website experience with WordPress and HTML experience preferred.
- Video Editing.
- Social Media platforms, including Linked in, Twitter, Hootsuite, Vimeo.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in environmental science, economics, public relations, communications, business, or a related field.