GLOBE 2020 has come and gone but you can read our recap here
|CleanTech Alliance has teamed with the Consulate General of Canada, Trade & Invest British Columbia, and U.S. Commercial Service to once again bring a delegation to GLOBE 2020 in Vancouver on February 10-13. Join the fun as we build cross-border cleantech collaboration!|
GLOBE Series is the largest and longest-running sustainable business summit and innovation showcase in North America. Since 1990, 170,000 people from 97 countries have come to GLOBE to learn from industry leaders, marvel at cutting-edge technology and form long-lasting partnerships.
Thanks to our sponsors, for $25 your benefits will include:
- Network with thousands of clean tech leaders from over 80 countries.
- Access to the Innovation Showcase featuring 280 exhibitors.
- Bus transportation to and from Vancouver (leaving from and returning to downtown Seattle). Valid Passport required.
- Access to a delegation exhibit booth including an opportunity to display company materials.
- Numerous networking opportunities/invitations throughout the conference.
- Washington State companies may qualify for STEP grant assistance, Learn more on the Commerce website.
Please note that this is not access to the conference. When you successfully register for the CleanTech Alliance Bus Delegation you will receive a code for free registration for the Innovation Showcase at GLOBE. Bus Delegation Registrants will also receive discount codes for the GLOBE Exchange and GLOBE Forum, but all passes, including the free passes for the innovation showcase must be purchased separately. Interested international delegates, or those who wish to join the delegation but not wish ride on our bus should contact us directly at Jon@CleantechAlliance.org for special rates.
- Network with cleantech leaders from across the globe.
- Gain market intelligence and insights from 280+ exhibiting companies from 80+ countries.
- Connect with potential investors and explore investment and funding opportunities.
- Find innovative solutions to your business challenges.
Travel, food, room and board: Bus transportation to and from Vancouver is on a first come, first served basis. The bus will depart from the Westin Seattle’s Charter Bus Zone on Westlake on Monday, February 10, at 7:00 am. The bus will depart Vancouver (returning to Seattle) from the VCC West on Wednesday, February 12, at 3:00 pm. Delegates are responsible for their own lodging and other travel costs. Hotel info is online here: https://www.globeseries.com/forum/essential-info/venue-hotel-and-travel/