The 2018-2019 CleanTech Alliance Breakfast Series sponsored by Perkins Coie presents notable cleantech executive speakers for a monthly conversation followed by networking with 100 cleantech industry leaders from across the region. A different speaker and topic is presented on the second Wednesday of each month (7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.) from September through May (except October, which is reserved for the Energy Leadership Summit). Virtual attendance options are available through a live webinar feed. Contact Rachelle Ames for more information.
Past 2018-19 Breakfast Series Speakers
Energy & Blockchain | September 12, 2018
Building | November 14, 2018
- Featured Susan Jones of atelierjones speaking about cross laminated timber.
Transportation | December 12, 2018
- Featured Matt Knapp of ZUNUM Aero speaking about hybrid electric aircraft.
Climate Insurance | January 9, 2019
- Featured Alex Bernhardt of Mercer Investments on climate change insurance.
Freight | February 13, 2019
- Featured Eric Beckwitt of Freightera on automating and reducing emissions from freight transport. Slides.
- Asterisks recap from Russ Weed – CleanTech Strategies.
Stormwater| March 13, 2019
- Featured Erin Rothman of StormSensor speaking about using AI sensors to monitor stormwater. Slides Pt 1, Pt 2, Pt 3.
Energy Transition Outlook | April 10, 2019
- Featured Richard Barnes from DNV GL speaking on on the energy transition for the maritime and power sectors, and how it is applicable to currently developments in Washington State.
Agriculture | May 8, 2019
- Featured WSU’s Dr. Kevin Murphy on on the role of crop diversity as a key tenet of sustainable agriculture, and how the power of plant breeding can be harnessed to address environmental issues such as soil erosion, water quality, and poor air quality.